EnergyNet is delighted to announce MASEN as official Forum Sponsor of the Africa Renewable Energy Forum (ARF), the labelised side meeting of COP22 in Morocco this November
Taking place from 2-4 November in Marrakech, the Africa Renewable Energy Forum will provide a unique platform for networking and knowledge sharing
The Africa Renewable Energy Forum is a pan-African platform for discussions with decision-makers, experts and investors
MASEN has recently become responsible for the development of all renewable energy in Morocco, implementing its programmes following three visions: local development, industrial integration and international North-South-South cooperation with countries such as Senegal, Burkina Faso, Mali, Chad, Benin, Guinea-Bissau, Mauritania and Nigeria. Masen’s participation at the ARF will provide investors with insights into new energy strategies and the role Morocco will play in developing renewable energy access not only in Morocco, but across the region.
Taking place from 2-4 November in Marrakech, the Africa Renewable Energy Forum (http://APO.af/do7jy9) will provide a unique platform for networking and knowledge sharing which contributes to the Burkina Faso Government’s ambition of realising its solar energy potential, as well as to MASEN’S energy development goal of building partnerships with West-African neighbours.
An updated programme is now available to download (http://APO.af/OJ5tcT) with more details
The Africa Renewable Energy Forum is a pan-African platform for discussions with decision-makers, experts and investors on opportunities for the development and deployment of renewable energy solutions across the continent. High-level engagement from both private and public sector has been confirmed to date:
- H.E. Alfa Oumar Dissa, Minister of Energy, Mines and Quarries, Burkina Faso
- H.E Mohamed Abdel Vetah, Minister of Petroleum, Energy and Mines, Mauritania
- H.E Malick Alhousseini, Minister of Energy and Water, Mali
- Thabane Zulu, Director-General, Department of Energy, South Africa
- Alain Ebobissé, Chief Executive Officer of Africa50
- Mustapha Bakkoury, Chief Executive Officer, MASEN
- Anthony Nyong, Division Manager, Environment and Social Protection, AfDB
- Kohei Toyoda, Director of IPP/IWPPs EMEA, Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC)
- Gulefsan Demirbas, Head of Strategy Development Department at the Energy Market Regulatory Authority of Turkey (EMRA) and Chairwoman of the Institutional Working group, Mediterranean Energy Regulators (MEDREG)
- Jean Pierre Kedi, General Manager, Electricity Sector Regulatory Authority (ARSEL), Cameroon
- Tarik Hamane, Director, Power Generation Projects and Programs, ONEE, Kingdom of Morocco
- AKON, Co-Founder of Solektra International/Akon Lighting Africa
- Samba Bathily, Co-Founder and CFO of Akon Lighting Africa and CEO of Solektra International
- Ana Hajduka, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Africa GreenCo
View the full list of speakers (http://APO.af/nEmzkZ)
To secure your place and take advantage of the unique networking opportunities that this platform offers, register online (http://APO.af/65aRsB) or drop us an email at email@example.com quoting the code ARF_E8
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of EnergyNet Ltd..